Download our new infographic for Medicare Advantage and Part D plans on key changes in the CMS Stars program.
In our latest Stars-related resource, we’ve gathered an at-a-glance look at key changes to the CMS Stars program, including:
- • How COVID-19 is impacting data collection and ratings
- • Key measures that are returning, retiring or being temporarily removed for Stars 2021-23
- • Changes in measure weights and cut-point methodologies
- • How the relationship between member experience and Stars ratings is changing
- • What’s ahead for patient/member experience measures and weights
- • Recommended areas to focus on to support Stars improvement right now
- • And more
It’s information every MA and Part D plan needs to keep top of mind. So download, share—and keep this infographic handy as you plan for what’s next.
Complete the form below to download your Carenet Health content.
Thank you for your interest. Together, we can make consumer engagement the ultimate difference-maker in healthcare.