RN – Clinical Care Advisor – Virtual / Work – at – Home
* Bilingual Pay Differential
Shifts are Mid / Evening & Weekend * Shift Differentials are offered
* Individuals with recent clinical experience in public health, doctor’s office, urgent clinics, telephonic triage highly are highly encouraged to apply.
*Emergency Nursing, Pediatrics, Home Health Care, ICU, Med/Surg. and/ or related fields dealing with patients of all ages is required.
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES:
- Unrestricted current RN license with the ability to become licensed in additional States as required.
- Currently reside in one of the following compact states – AR, IA, MS, MO, ND, NE, NC, SC, TN, TX, VA.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: At Carenet Healthcare Services the patient comes first. We provide 24 hour, 7 days a week, 365 days a year telephone Demand Management services that include Nurse Triage, Medical Decision Support, Medical Device Monitoring Services, Member Engagement Initiatives and Healthcare Support programs.
POSITION SUMMARY: By focusing on one patient at a time , this work-from-home position, allows RNs to leverage their clinical expertise and critical thinking skills to help millions achieve optimal health.
As part of our Clinical Services team the Registered Nurse – Clinical Care Advisor provides telephonic clinical assessments, health education, and utilization management services to diverse patients/members.
To ensure your success, employees receive at least (3) three to (4) four weeks of remote (at home) training.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITITES:
- Provide patient care instructions and education via home office telephone.
- Helps diverse patients of all ages with a wide variety of presented health conditions.
- Accurately assesses patients’/callers’ needs
- Assists with issues related to the appropriate level of care needed.
- Provide care instructions per approved clinical guidelines electronically
- Accurately document cases using call management software.
- Directs and delivers services in accordance with URAC and NCQA accreditation’s standards.
- Meets performance criteria as defined and measured through quality assessments.
- Demonstrates appropriate judgment skills to make independent clinical decisions in routine patient care matters.
- Remains flexible and responsive to changes in patient activity, workload, and scheduling.
- Treats employees, patients, and business partners with respect.
- Assimilates information quickly and effectively.
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of our Mission, Vision, and Core Values.
- Adheres to company’s time and attendance policy
- Maintains a flexible schedule – including evenings and/or weekends.
- Bilingual skills are required
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree from a two-year college or technical school or Diploma Nursing Program.
- Recent three years of clinical experience in areas such as Emergency Nursing, Pediatrics, Home Health Care, ICU, Med/Surg. and/ or related fields dealing with patients of all ages is required.
- Strong critical thinking skills and desire to provide outstanding customer service.
- Self-motivated, independent thinkers.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Effective communication skills to interact with members/patients and physicians, both oral and written communications.
- Ability to multi-task; simultaneously thinks, talks, and types.
- Strong computer skills with the ability to use multiple programs simultaneously.
- Must can provide a high-speed DSL or cable modem for a home office (Satellite and Wireless Internet service is NOT allowed for this role). A minimum standard speed for optimal performance of 10×1 (10mbs download x 1mbs upload) is required
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.