By now health plans have digested their new Center for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) Star Ratings and started adjusting to the new normal. With pandemic-era regulatory adjustments sunsetted, and member experience measurements weighing more on Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (CAHPS) survey scores, focusing on healthcare engagement is ever more important.
Learn How To:
- Think through the full healthcare consumer journey
- Map not just measure CX analytics
- Apply a concierge approach to customer service
- Take member feedback on board
- Successfully combine technology with human touch
About Carenet Health
Carenet Health is the industry’s leading healthcare consumer engagement company, providing member and patient engagement, clinical support, virtual care, online scheduling, and advocacy solutions for providers, payers, and partners. One in three Americans have access to Carenet’s services. The global company is headquartered in San Antonio, Texas. For more information, please visit carenethealth.com.