When you think about the fact that more than 90% of all texts are read within 3 minutes and the average mobile phone is checked 150 times a day, it makes sense that mobile communications can be a powerful complement to your comprehensive healthcare engagement strategy.
That’s why Carenet Health offers industry-leading mobile solutions through a strategic partner as part of our services toolbox. Solutions can change based on your population’s needs, from using two-way text dialogues to one-way, automated messaging. And when we consult with our clients, we take a holistic engagement approach that uses a variety of proven channels.
If you haven’t already, here are more reasons to considering adding mobile to your engagement mix:
- Just like in retail, banking, travel and other industries, consumers want information via the channel they prefer. Offering mobile is one more way to meet that need.
- Text messaging enables you to reach people who were previously hard to reach or engage with, given that the overall mobile reach rate is 98%.
- Engaging populations at scale requires a variety of proven and cost-effective tactics—adding mobile simply strengthens your robust approach.
- In many case studies, text messaging has been shown to drive high program enrollment, survey participation and self-serve action.
- Proactive outreach via SMS/text is allowed under TCPA guidelines.
Let us know if you’d like to know more. We’re here to help you optimize your member engagement strategies.